Aluminium Technology (Anode Technology)
Clip of LAEIS Press in Action: The press is integral part of BCT's Green Anode Plant for superior anode Quality.
BUSS ChemTech AG is the world’s leading technology provider for the production of carbon anodes used in aluminium electrolysis. The BCT Paste Kneader became the industry’s benchmark at its inception 60 years ago and continues to be the defining standard today.
Buss ChemTech offers the highest quality engineering and equipment, and a scope of supply to fit all needs – from basic engineering and key equipment packages to turnkey Green Anode Plants. We also provide upgrades for existing anode facilities.
Our scope of supply includes, but is not limited to:
- BCT Paste Kneaders (proprietary)
- BCT Coke Heaters (proprietary)
- BCT Söderberg Paste Extruders
- BCT automation systems (SCADA)
- Hydraulic anode presses
- Horizontal paste lines (HPL)
- Turnkey BCT Pitch Melting Plants
- Turnkey BCT Green Anode Plants
- Coke and pitch storage facilities
- Customized equipment and plant supply
Engineering and other services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Customized solutions
- Plant installation & plant commissioning
- Plant modernization upgrades & capacity enhancement project
- Training of personnel
Buss ChemTech’s clients benefit through:
- Our process and plant performance guarantees
- State-of-the-art technology / process design
- Continued customer service support after project handoff
- Single source responsibility
Buss ChemTech has commissioned over 200 paste lines and has established itself as a highly regarded partner in the primary aluminium industry. Our high quality equipment, process know-how and capability to successfully execute complete Green Anode Plant projects are highly valued by our clients.