Buss ChemTech is the market leader for fluorine chemical process technologies. These technologies are well proven over 50 years at a wide range of capacities and have been sold world-wide.
- Anhydrous Hydrofluoric Acid from fluorspar
- Anhydrous Hydrofluoric Acid from fluosilicic acid
- Anhydrous Hydrofluoric Acid from waste HF liquors
- Safety Containment Storage Systems for AHF
- Aluminium Fluoride
We design state-of-the-art and efficient processes for high-quality fluorine chemicals from commercially available raw materials. The result is our comprehensive portfolio of cost-effective technologies.
The protection of the environment, safety and health as well as high efficiency and economy are the base of our technical concepts. This is done on the following principles:
- The entire production plant is subject to strict specifications for equipment, piping, welding seams, seals, etc. which are meant to rule out leakage of dangerous gases, or prevent the intrusion of water vapours which could lead to corrosive conditions.
- By detailed studies of the custom-tailored plant concept, we guarantee highest availabilities, best product qualities, as well as easy and low-cost operation.
- By means of redundant security and emergency systems, our process design guarantees that no harmful emissions get into the atmosphere and that all legal safety values are respected at all times.
Engineering by Buss ChemTech AG: the world's largest single-line AHF / AlF3 plant